Single Stock Risk Management
Many investors find a significant portion of their net worth "stuck" in concentrated or restricted equity positions. You may hold restricted or unregistered stock acquired from the sale of your business or in a private placement. You may have inherited or received such stock as a gift.
Tax-sensitivity may limit you even where SEC regulations do not. Significant appreciation of low-cost basis stock — or stock options — may make the sale or transfer of your stock a prohibitive tax event.
Moors & Cabot's Single Stock Risk Management Specialists offer hedging and diversification strategies that can unlock this value, create tax-efficient liquidity, and protect your portfolio from severe market swings.
- Brief Introduction to Single Stock Risk Mgmt
- Single Stock Hedging Checklist
- Single Stock Hedging Questionnaire
- Unlocking Value
- Technical Advice Memorandum - February 2007
- Technical Advice Memorandum - August 2010
Please contact us at 866-459-9998 or email:
- Michael Egan, Managing Director email@example.com
- Sarah Wolf, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Carr, Assistant Vice President email@example.com
Moors & Cabot is an investment firm located in Boston, MA that specializes in wealth management, investment planning, futures investing, risk management, financial planning and financial advising.